Thursday, September 11, 2008

Choose the form of the destroyer

http://dirtyharrysplace.com/?p=4382

GOZER: CHOOSE THE FORM OF THE DESTROYER

HOWARD DEAN: Okay people, what ever you do, don’t think of anything! Keep your mind completely blank!

GOZER: THE CHOICE HAS BEEN MADE!

NANCY PELOSI: Uh-oh.

DEAN: WHAT DID YOU DO, NANCY??

PELOSI: I tried to think of the most harmless thing possible. The kind of person I learned to make fun of after my rich husband married me for my giant tits.

DEAN: NANCY!! WHAT DID YOU DO??

PELOSI: A broad from some nowhere place like Alaska… with five kids, one of them retarded. A working-class husband. Old-fashioned glasses!

DEAN: NANCY!!

A giant cone of flame engulfs the tip of the Trans-America building. A mighty roar shakes the buildings

PELOSI: It’s Sarah Palin.

DEAN: Oh God.

BARACK OBAMA: SARAH PALIN?!?

PELOSI: I’m sorry, Barry….

OBAMA: FUCKING SARAH PALIN?? YOU STUPID BITCH. Do you realize racecard 1.0 is COMPLETELY USELESS AGAINST UNENTITLED WOMEN YOU GODDAMNED IDIOT?

PELOSI: Jesus, I….

OBAMA: THIS FUCKING UNLICENSED DYSTOPIA ACCELERATOR ON MY BACK DOESN’T DO JACK SHIT AGAINST CONSERVATIVE WOMEN YOU DUMB WHORE! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO AGAINST HER, COMPARE OUR FUCKING RESUMES??? TALK ABOUT HER PRIVILEGED UPBRINGING?? I’M A FUCKING AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POSTER CHILD OVER HERE AND THIS WOMAN OWNED THE OLD BOYS NETWORK OF HER STATE WITH A DEGREE FROM A NOWHERE UNIVERSITY AND FOUR GODDAMNED KIDS! I’M GOING TO HAVE MY ASSHOLE OPENED UP WIDER THAN THE HOLLAND TUNNEL!

BIDEN: Settle down, Barry..

OBAMA: FUCK YOU TOO, you goddamned clownshoe! So now what? I oughta…

Entire entourage engulfed in flames

No comments: